Thursday, July 26, 2012

Just a little thought

So here I am, normal Thursday night at our hang out and I've got a zillion things on my mind. I miss my Church dog most of all. It's been less than a month and my heart still aches. Not a night I don't tell her goodnight and let her know I'll see her again one day. I know she's looking down on me and smiling. I have to say I've heard the clicking of her nails in the hardwood, her flopping her ears and her whining outside the sliding glass door in the back. I have to say Victoria is picking up her slack with 2times a night wanting to go out. But we have been calling her Church 2.0 lately. She has been showing traits as Church had.
Victoria is warming up better but she has a long way to go as far as being 100% out of her shell. She has been a blessing though and Jack was right in the timing with her though. As much as I thought she wasn't conforming she actually is. She wasn't like Church who was there to snuggle with you but she let's you know she understands you're sad. I've had tons of support from friends and family which is more than I can ask for.
The year has been an interesting one and right now I am in a stage of feeling trapped with my career, well if you consider it that. I have had ups and downs and compared to the roller coaster ride it used to be where I didn't know how much whiplash I'd have after the ride, it's been a much smoother ride. I met a wonderful man, married him and live comfortably. My family and extended family are wonderful and don't think I could imagine life without them. I don't tell them enough how much they mean to me and that I love them and cherish them. But to the new friendships I've kindled I am thankful and so glad we met.
I look back at all the mistakes and horrible choices I made in my life and shake my head. What was I thinking?? Whatever I was I guess it was all in the plan to get me to a better place even though sometimes I have such a hard time seeing it and still do from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment