So here we meet again. I seem to let this go for a few then go back to it. I think maybe it's only because I get so angry and need a release because talking can only get you so far and sometimes your rants are better on paper, well virtual paper that is.
Some things have changed since I last posted. I was supervisor and Production Lead for around 2 months after my old Sup who as nice as he was as a person was not very up to par on the level of what we were doing for our group.Correction I was supervisor pretty much for that year. Don't think I didn't forget him throwing me under the bus and acting like what I said was just completely wrong. It left a horrible taste in my mouth and left me with little trust in anyone. I had a help me sup because even though they say I'm part of "management" I have no shall we say power with executive decisions, yet they shove the management part down my throat. I'm really no different then the associates, I just have a fancy title or you can call me a glorified baby sitter and am off production to fix the problems the others can't fix or should I say don't want to fix. Starting December 24th a new Supervisor was placed on my team and it is a person I rooted for the whole time. She had my back when I was with my old sup, pep talked me, helped me out, listened to me, had my back when no one else did. I was excited! I was thrilled! I still am! She's awesome! I know we all have our days when we maybe don't see eye to eye but at least she communicates with me on what is wrong and what is going on.
So I'm sure your are asking yourself who are you wanting to punch in the face then? Well, if it's not myself and not my Husband or not my Supervisor, that should leave you one guess left. Yes correct my co workers. I have as far as I know one person (not counting the Supervisor) on that team who is amazingly just like me. I mean if she's like me she has to be awesome right? Of course I thought so as well.
My team mates minus the one all pretty much hate me. It's totally ok though, I don't cry myself to sleep and chant over and over hoping it will all change in the morning. I fought for them to get new schedules weeks before any other team did and they were supposed to. I covered for them, I gave them everything they could want business wise. Hell, I even did their work for them in the beginning. I won't lie my attitude got in the way. The we come to work to work not play attitude which I've always had and isn't going away. Don't get it all twisted, I have moments of fun and yes I talk to people and goof off but this "engagement" crap we have is complete well just that CRAP. I came to work to solve issues not build a float or have a parade or color. This place promotes so much engagement they shove it down your throat. I'm not that type of person, you knew that before you hired me for this position so that's not really my fault now is it? I don't mind the occasional food day but not monthly food day. I mean I enjoy it when the person who promotes all this food NEVER cooks.
I find if you are lazy, unmotivated to work and want to play, then this is the place for you! Some of these people should have been gone a long time ago for their work ethic and the fact they have been there over a year and know zero. Idiots. Pure stupid idiots! Between them and the people I have to fight with daily in the parking garage, the parking garage morons win as being better people.
The amount of backstabbing, whispers behind ones back and smiles as they talk to you and drama they create is absurd. I've never known adults to go backwards in their age. Plus the jealousy that goes on, absolutely hilarious. I know it's hard being this awesome and maybe one day you can achieve that level, however today is not your day and well, let's be honesty, doubt it will ever be your day because you pretty much suck as a person.
I'm sure my friends around me already know how my day is going to be when they see my hands fly up and my deep sighs of "really? This again?".
I just get tired of trying only to be knocked down with you're not fluffy enough, they just need a learning opportunity...how many opportunities do we give them and for the love of cookies how fluffy do you want it? Oh never mind fluffy enough that they can come and go as they please, fight with me round and round about a process and then take 90 breaks when I don't take hardly any because I have to figure out something that you can't or hmmm now that I look at this, you didn't want to. Sorry people I'm not made of this type of fluff. I'm not this babysitter you think I am, I didn't have kids for a reason people.
I'm just to the point I'm tired, I'm tired of fighting for something I was or still am passionate about which is work. I'm told I'm to passionate about my job. I wasn't aware this should be a bad thing. Silly silly me. So from this point on I'll play your game. Game on...game on.

No comments:
Post a Comment