Ok Lindsey, I'll answer your questions now as this is Part Deux of this thing. I took my time answering them. I went back and over and over them. I find these satisfactory....or do I??? Crap...My next step after this is possibly finding nominee's. However it might have to wait until I get more followers or follow more people as apparently I'm an idiot on how to do that on here. Anyway, on to my answers to your horrible questions lol.
1. What made you start blogging?
Hmmm good question. Actually I've always kept a diary, yeah I know do people still do that? Yes they do, it was not a cute book with a lock on it though it was just a notebook from I'd say the 80's which didnt get used for a school book. Sad...so sad. I've always been one to keep my feelings as in feelings not opinions on paper better than opening mouth and spewing them out. I've always felt that it would show your weakness if you let those feelings come out. I mean maybe I should have done it sooner as furniture and walls could have been saved years ago.
2. If you could have ONE re-do in life, what would it be?
Wow...what a terrible question. Everyone knows I have more than ONE re do! I mean do I pick the crappy relationships to re do? Do I pick actually trying harder in school to become something meaningful in life and not just a drone? Do I pick me being to nice at one time being walked all over and then having to toughen up later after I'd been hurt over and over? Do I pick the fact that I really wanted the VW GTI not really the Jetta? See how I got around that question?
3. What is your inspiration for your blog?
As was stated before I started this to let my anger, pain and emotions out due to the loss of my baby dog, but then it went to a level of just to write my heart out and say what was on my mind to whoever would listen, maybe in the same boat, maybe just wanted entertainment to see me rant.
4. Tell us your most embarrassing moment.
Possibly when I had gone to dinner with a friend to a Hibatchi Grill. We ate and ate. Then made the fatal mistake of going to Walmart afterwards. It was all fun and games until what I thought was just gas turned into something else. Needless to say walking to the bathroom...no no waddling to the bathroom was not my best moment. That night Walmart aquired a pair of underwear and we walked out as quickly as possible.
5. Who is that "make you laugh until you pee your pants" person in your life?
I have a ton of make me laugh till I pee my pants people. However, in the recent years Jack is in the lead. I mean and lets be clear here, are we talking about a dribble pee in my pants or a clear pee my pants? I mean if its clear pee my pants it has to be Jack right now. But thats now...
6. Is there someone you've lost touch with that you wish you hadn't?
Eh not really, but maybe I'm just not thinking of anyone right now. I mean I havent necessarily lost touch with anyone because of Facebook, I just don't hang out with them like I used to. Acutally thats where I'm sad. I remember the days of always being with certain people. The older you get the more your life changes as far as prioritys. Stupid prioritys!
7. Do you have a significant other? If so, tell us how you met.
Well I do! We met on a beach in Cabo under the moonlight. Sounds awesome right? Well let me tell you how we really met. Myspace...yep myspace. Apparently he was going through friends of his and looking at who they knew and so forth and came upon my pic. He wrote me and I thought why not and wrote back. We did this for hours that night. Then he asked me to call him, gave me his number and said if I felt comfortable he was going to be up for a while. I hesitated for a few thinking, well Amy you've gotten yourself into some interesting times due to these spur of the moment internet things. However I didnt have to work the next day so I said sure why not and dialed. Amazingly we talked for hours like we'd known each other. Sadly he had to be up early and I didnt and when we got off the phone it was well past 2am. He wrote me on facebook that day and gave me a rundown of his day and hoped I had a good day off. I wrote back and somehow in the mix we decided that we would meet that night. We met up at Wendy's in the parking lot facing the street so it was in a lighted area with people. Not to smart on my part I drove us to Applebee's where he drank a beer and I ate a piece of cake. Nice Amy nice. We talked and talked then drove him back to his car at Wendy's. He called me as soon as I got home and we talked more. I then was invited to his apartment the next day. I went over there once again like a big dummy warning no one so if he was going to kill me...I'd be screwed. I got there, his walls were bare and white, apartment was neat and tidy like a serial killer and his bed made. What the crap??? His closets were hilarious! Long sleeves, short sleeves in color order. Who does this??? From that night on, we were inseperable. April 1st is our anniversary for dating, however less than 3 years later August 19th is now our Wedding anniversary. I still sometimes think I'm going to wake up to find myself dreaming.
8. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Both? I have both, I like both...I can't pick one way or another! That's like saying hey you have 2 kids, which one do you like better? Now if you can answer that....we need to maybe have a little bit of a talk.
9. Name 3 things you love about yourself.
I love ....where are you getting these questions???? I really am not sure if I can even count 3 things. I mean maybe 2 1/2 but not 3. I love the fact that I am an odd bird. I mean I know people think my humor is odd and thats fine, you don't have to understand it, but I know that makes me different and those that do understand it...it's me that loves you. I love my sarcasm, I am so capable of making people cry apparently. I mean hey if you're that sensitive, maybe you should go play in traffic because life isn't always nice and apparently neither am I. I love, lamp..yes lamp. Told you I couldnt think of three.
10. If your house caught on fire what items would you try to save (people & pets excluded since they're obvious lol)
Well since we already know people and animals are excluded, we can exclude my cell phone because its always in my back pocket. So, I'd have to take my purse, laptop....wait is it cold? If it's cold I'd have to get Victoria's jammies & reindeer hat. What if it's hot?? I'd need my flip flops...no wait I'd have to have a huge bag to save all my precious Puma's!!! OMG now I"m going to need to figure things out. Nevermind I'd end up going with the house trying to decide what to take and what to leave.
11. What's your favorite past time? Reading fine literature and while drinking the finest wines. Eh I'm kidding. I like to lounge around on the couch with the dog, cat & husband. We go to car shows, art shows and gun shoots. We hang out with different people all the time and you can find us at Flanagans EVERY thursday! I dunno I like to collect VW hotwheels, VW's anything. I have my go go go moments but as said in the beginning, sitting on the couch...I'd be good to do anytime with the TV on or surfing the webz.
You are SUCH a jerk hahaha!!! I worked hard on those questions damnit!!!! #2 is one I ponder often myself; #4 is just freaking hilarious!!; #7 Ah, I remember that night well! Good ol IM lol. I also remember you picking me up the following weekend to go out together lol. #9 was purposefully directed toward you to make you think good thoughts about yourself :P and #10 is oddly enough, something I think about like every day. I'm oddly obsessed with it having a fire safety & things I would rescue plan lmao!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat you and Jack can talk Doomsday Preppers then...Sheesh lol
ReplyDelete