1. If you were nomiated, post 11 things about yourselves.
2. Then answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you created.
3. Create 11 more questions to ask the bloggers you decided to nominate.
4. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate with less than 200 followers.
5. Make sure and let these people know you nominated them! No tag backs, so don't nominate someone who nominated you.
Ok so lets get this party started shall we:
1. I am adopted and never knew my birthparents. I know this was a blessing in disguise because I've grown up with the most loving parents a person could ever ask for. My mom and dad have given me the best life anyone could ask for. I know I have a sister but have no clue where she is or where to start looking only for her. I figure there was a reason for God putting me where I was. I now know it was because I would be loved more then I could even imagine. I know I'm spoiled and I used to deny that fact. Nope now I know 100% spoiled. I try not to be that way now, but I'm sure it comes out just a tad from time to time.
2. I love music and always have. I always have the radio on or pandora going regardless of what I'm doing. I appreciate all types of music and yes that even goes for the poppy crap that I said I'd never like. However I grew up loving A-HA and then went on to Motley Crue and other heavy metal but kept my "like" for pop a secret. Secret is out now huh. I like to sing when I'm by myself. Even my husband has no clue I do this.
3. I love tattoos. I have 9, want more they are addicting! But that also goes along with my love for art. I love abstract, surreal, modern, pop, etc. If you really want to know me, get to know my love for art and you can see what moves me. I know it's odd to say that but for the people who know how odd I am, they understand.
4. My best friend of almost 16 years passed away this year in July which is still heartbreaking and you'd think I'd be a little more ok with it. However I still find myself crying over her. Still is hard to believe she's not here. That dog was awesome! However Victoria our adopted Greyhound had come into my life in less than a month then the loss of Church. I found out quickly how much of a blessing it was. Victoria is a great little girl, she's quirky and funny and sweet. Then there is my cat...yeah he's sweet but evil. I'm pretty sure he spends all his free time plotting ways to trip me down the stairs, in the kitchen, bathroom, living room...hell any room doesnt matter.
5. I work for a huge Health Care company for the medicare side. It's a job, not a career to me. I'm blessed to have it but I strive to climb higher however I can. I have met lots of new friends there in the little time I've been there (4 years). I don't strive for CEO, lord only knows I dont want those problems and issues to fix, but I strive to be the best I can in everything I do. Failure is not an option. I'm not perfect but I try to be. I will go above and beyond in things. It might not get recognized and I get a tad bit upset but I am satisfied knowing that I fixed it or helped to fix it.
6. I'm very opinionated. Sometimes I open my mouth and whatever comes out might not be what you had in mind. I find it better to not sugar coat things. I wish the same for me as well. Tell me how it is, don't tip toe around issues or what's on your mind. I sure as heck wont do it for you. How's this pair of jeans look on me? Well, they look like crap. You might want to rethink the fact that they are a little to tight and your toes are now blue from the lack of oxygen they are getting because of said tight jeans. I know some think it's rude or just down right mean to say what's on my mind but, do you really want me to smile at you and just nod to please you? I mean there is a time for me to listen and be the ear which I do very well and know when to only be that ear and when you don't need my mouth involved. However my friends and family know that this is how I am and as far as I know accept me for who I am in this.
7. I've been in a few bad relationships. I was married for less than 7 months technically. I should have known I was to young and just at that time I knew this was what I wanted and you couldnt tell me otherwise. I had never lived away from home and neither had he. This was a fiasco. I was the one who left. I regretted it for many years and tried to reconcile. I heard nothing to bring closure. So in those years I dated and thats where the 2 bad relationships came from. One for 7 years, he wasnt bad it was that we were toxic together. It was great for a few years then I am not sure what quite happened. I became very dependant on him. Literally I was not Amy anymore I was whatever he wanted me to be because I thought this would make him happy. Bad break up..bad bad...then came the next guy who to this day I still question what was I thinking. However I think at that time I was to the point of this is as good as it's going to get. I settled. He was a liar, cheater & loser. I still couldnt let go. Which brings me to #8.
8. I met Jack a few months after the loser. We met on myspace, yes gasp oh my gosh no not the internet! We messaged back and forth for hours until he gave me his number. I hesitated, and then said whatever and gave him a call. We talked for hours like we'd known each other for years. We met in the Wendy's parking lot down the street from me the very next night and then went to Applebee's. So for our first uh I dunno date, I ate chocolate cake and he had a beer. Hilarious! We talked for hours and then when I had to leave and he got out of my car, I was lonely. For the first time in a LONG time I knew what it was to have a conversation, someone who was interested in what I liked and what I thought. After that night we were inseprable. I think we only missed being with each other 1 night. He is my best friend, my confidant, my rock, my sanity even though he causes some of my insane moments, and my strong shoulder even though I try to be hard and tough. To date, we are happily married.
9. I am sarcastic but yet humorous. I can insult you without you knowing it. But if you are smart enough to get it, I commend you, if your an idiot, you are an easy target. I like humor and I try to find it in anything however this is where some people mistake it for sarcasm. Im horrible at the comforting so I try to do it my best way possible and make you laugh or smile. If you went to work with me you'd see my sarcasm at its best. Some of those people make is so easy. Actually many make it so easy. Humor though can also be my disguse for pain or sadness...segway into #10
10. I am bi polar. Took me many years to get this figured out. I'd been on medication since I was 13 but they just thought it was depression. Well yeah it was technically but with a bigger side to it. My lows were so low it took a toll on me and my highs you had to listen to me carefully due to my stuttering over words, speaking fast and being able to sleep for 2 hours and ok with it. I crashed a few times. In high school my lowest time I tried to take my life. I had just broken my bone in my hand between my wrist and pinky due to punching a concrete wall, now I had an IV in the other arm and layed in a hospital bed ashamed. I couldnt take life anymore. I didnt want to live. I didnt know how to cope with pain or sadness. I finally found a wonderful psychologist who helped me more than any other one I'd seen in the years since 13. They got me on medication that didnt make me to high or to low or into a zombie. They gave me my personality back. I wont say I don't have my moments where I still either am to high or to low, but you know when I'm either now. I also know when it's going to be one of those days. Stay clear of me lol.
11. Whew!!! Last one. This one may be a shocker to some but I don't think I can talk about myself anymore. I might have to bow out at 10. I mean if anyone else wants to give it a whirl by all means go right ahead.
.jpg)
Love, love, LOVE it!!!! You did an awesome job!! And I'm shockef but proud of your brutal honesty. You bared it all girl...Love you :)
ReplyDeleteLOL I try! That was really fun though to be challenged with thoughts like that. Love you & thank you again for letting me do that!
ReplyDelete